Friday 23 September 2011

First Self Study Day

Well that's the end of my first "self study" day...and I've not stopped.


I knew we would have a lot of work but I never thought there would be so much in the first week. We have had homework from every lesson, usually more than one piece. It all ranges from post-session reading and reflective journal entries to the audit tests we have to do for English, Maths and Science. 


I'm giving myself tomorrow off to spend with my boyfriend and his family but i'll be back on it on Sunday, still have all my post-session reading to do for next week.


One down side to our course, at the moment, is that our timetables are still being finalised. For example our timetable for next week has only just been given to us. This makes it quite difficult to time manage as we don't know when any of our work has to be completed by. The timetables differ every week as we don't have all sessions every week, for example we had Maths and English last week and have Maths and Science next week.


Well I'll catch up with you all next week! Please let me know if you have any questions about Primary PGCE courses.


Student Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment