Tuesday 27 September 2011

Test Marks, Action Plans and Cycling!

Well that was a long weekend! We had Friday and Monday off which was quite nice. I managed to get quite a lot of my work done on the Friday so I had Saturday and Sunday off and sorted out the last few bits yesterday. We were all really shocked by the amount of work we got this week. I'm hoping we don't get as much as that every week, i'm off camping next weekend and don't fancy doing English homework in the tent!! :)


I marked my Science, English and Maths tests on Friday. I did quite well in the Maths and Science (only missed the 75% mark in two sections) but English wasn't great at all. I don't think I got more than 50% on any section. But no worries, I have until March to get my marks up to 75% and we've been asked to make up "action plans" to fill in any gaps in our knowledge! My action plan consists of spelling tests, practice QTS tests and writing a terminology glossary! Fun, fun, fun!!


Right I'm going to try out cycling to uni today so wish me luck. The drivers around here aren't the most patient with cyclists!!!


Have a great day!! :)


Student Teacher

2 comments:

  1. Hi make those qts tests a top priority
    get them out of the way asap

    david
    www.qtsnumeracytest.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David.

    Unfortunately we can't register for QTS tests uni the government allocate our TRNs. Should be in the next month or so!

    ReplyDelete