Saturday 15 October 2011

Placements here I come!!! :)

I have just had my last day at uni for 5 weeks!! Off on a PE placement on Monday for a week and then a welcome break over half term followed by the first 3 weeks of my first proper placement!!

Found out that I'll be off to spend my first placement in a mixed Year 1/2 class which I am extreamly happy about! Within all that I need to also spend a few days in reception!! :)

The school I am going to is very local to me...10 minute walk! At least my hours shouldn't be too long. One of my friends is expecting his journey to take about 3 hours including a 55 minute ferry ride which leaves the dock at 5.45am! We were told that we would have one "round the corner" placement and one travelling placement (up to 1 hour drive we were told!)...so i'm not hopeful for my second placement, God knows where i'll be placed!!

I've not have much homework this week so will be using the time to get ready for my PE placement and my main placement...we have so much to do in the first three weeks that I hope that if I do as much prep as I can now there will be minimal stress later!!

Well i'm going to settle down to a night full of X-Factor and sewing!!

Student Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment