Friday 7 October 2011

Spells and Mouse Fears

Hi Everyone!

I recently joined the local library so that I could have free reign on a bunch of children books! 

Last year I was introduced to some of Emily Gravett's books, and they are truly amaizing. The illustrations are fantastic and beautiful.

Here are two that I have had the pleasure of reading so far!!

Little Mouses big book of fears is all about a little mouse (obviously) who details all of his fears in the pages of the book. Everything from being scared of the dark to being sucked down the plug hole! The illustrations are wonderful!!

Spells is all about a little frog who finds a book of spells and in trying to find a spell to turn him into a Prince he ends up become a variety of animals!! This book has a series of flaps which bring a whole new aspect to the story!

Other than Emily Gravett books I have also become quite fond of Michael Morpurgo. I'm currently reading "This morning I met a Whale". I'll pop a post on here when i'm done!!


Have a lovely evening!


Student Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment