Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas Holidays!!!

We'll that's the first term over and done with!!


You would think that they would have let us have a nice relaxing break??? You thought wrong...we have been given all of the details for our second assignment and have our second Placement 2 weeks into next term...no rest for the wicked!


To be honest I have found this stint at uni quite dull but I can't say I'm looking forward to going back to placement though. Let's just say my class teacher doesn't really do anything the way I would do it, for example planning at 5.30 for the following day!!
Anyways, I have a plan of action in place and my fingers are firmly crossed for a less stressful second placement!


Well I have exactly 5 days before I'm off to Centre Parcs on holiday so I think its time to plough through all this work!!






Take Care,


Student Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment