Saturday 17 December 2011

QTS Tests

Have any of you done your QTS tests yet? Mine are on Monday so am just cramming in some last minute revision this weekend. Passed both the Literacy and ICT practice tests this morning but putting the Maths one off until later!!


My uni haven't been particularly helpful in preparing us so I organised some Maths sessions with a few people from my group. Only a couple of my friends have taken theirs so far, one passed all three, another failed Maths by 2 marks and the third failed ICT by 1 mark!!!


We were discussing that it seems a bit unfair that you don't actually get to find out how well you did if you passed but when you fail you get told how much you failed by??? Never mind, i guess we don't really need to know!


Well I hope you all enjoy your well deserved Christmas holidays!


Wish me luck for Monday's tests!!


Take Care,


Student Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment