Wednesday 21 December 2011

AfL's Biggest Fan!

Yay!!! I passed all three of my QTS tests on Monday! Such a relief to get them out of the way. I honestly thought I had failed the Numeracy one but must have got through by the skin of my teeth!

However, there's no rest for the wicked! I'm just sat here catching  on some reading from last term. One article is on Traveller Children and the other Assessment for Learning (AfL).

I am officially AfL's biggest fan! Last week a few of my course mates and I went to observe at a school which does AfL and Cutaway amazingly! I took away some really great ideas I would love to say that it's going to transform my next placement class. Unfortunately, i'm not 100% convinced that my class could handle it. I have a feeling it takes some training to get the children as efficient as they were at the observation school and I'm not sure 5 weeks is enough....but i'll give it a go!

Well I should stop procrastinating and get back to reading!

Have a lovely day,

Student Teacher


1 comment:

  1. ...I passed all three of my QTS tests on Monday! Such a relief to get them out of the way...

    Well done!

    AfL is very important!

    ReplyDelete