Tuesday 17 January 2012

Loads of new resources!

So this is Week 2 of placement 1 part 2! I'm so tired it's unread and my back is killing me...those little year 1 chairs don't do adults any good!!!


Anyways, I've been teaching maths every day for the past 6 school days now and apart from a bumpy start they all seem to have gone ok. I got pulled up for not having detailed enough plans but generally the lessons have been taken fine by my teacher.


I've popped some new resources onto TES so please check them out and let me know what you think!! 


http://www.tes.co.uk/MyPublicProfile.aspx?uc=1490091&event=21


Also, these attainment tool kits are brilliant and really easy to use. I've made them into flash card fans with a treasury tag in the corner to make them easier to use.


http://www.amblesideprimaryschool.co.uk/Tool-Kits.html


right I best get on planning maths for tomorrow...we're continuing with "more than" and "less than"!!


Take Care,


Student Teacher

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see you using this platform to share resources.

    When you are a teacher and have a network of teaching friends, set up a Wiki, which enables everyone to contribute.

    Actually, you could even do it now. Come and see me if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete